WGXC-90.7 FM

Election forecasts swing toward Delgado

Aug 19, 2018 7:23 am
This week one election forecaster moved the 19th Congressional District election between Rep. John Faso (R-Kinderhook) and Rhinebeck-based Democrat Antonio Delgado from "Tilts Republican" to "Toss Up," and another gave Delgado a slightly better chance to win Nov. 6. Inside Elections updated 32 contests, mostly towards the Democrats, and now lists the Faso/Delgado election as a toss up. The Fivethirtyeight.com website released their U.S. House election forecast Aug. 17, and lists Delgado with a 51.6 percent chance of winning, and Faso with a 48.4 percent chance of winning another term. The fivethirtyeight.com prediction currently forecasts Delgado with 48.2 of the vote, and Faso with 47.9 percent.
Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Contact Info
Mailing: PO Box 13 Acra, NY 12405
Main Office / Acra Studio
(518) 622-2598
WGXC Office
(518) 697-7400
WGXC Hudson Studio
(518) 828-0290
WGXC Feedback
(518) 212-7509 feedback@wgxc.org
Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Studio: 5662 Route 23 Acra, NY 12405
WGXC Hudson Studio: 369 Warren St. Hudson, NY 12534