WGXC-90.7 FM

Friday, March 28, 2014 local almanac

Mar 28, 2014 12:01 am
Weather right now

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="128"] Cairo: High 53F; low 37F.[/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="125"] Catskill: High 51F; low 38F.[/caption]









READ TEMPERATURE IN HUDSON: On thermometer in Studio A.

FAR LEFT: The temperature on the far left is from the Hawthorne Valley Farm Weather Page.
MIDDLE TEMP: Cairo from Weather Underground page.
FAR RIGHT: Catskill from Weather Underground page.

Local weather forecast

Today’s forecast is specific to Catskill, in Greene County:

Today: A chance of rain and sleet before 9 a.m., then rain likely. Cloudy. High near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent. Friday night, a chance of showers, mainly before 9 p.m. Mostly cloudy. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent.

Forecast for the next three days:

Saturday: A chance of rain, mainly after 2 p.m. Partly sunny. High near 49. Saturday night, rain. Cloudy. Low around 34.
Sunday: Rain and sleet, becoming all rain after 9 a.m. High near 44. Sunday night, partly cloudy. Low around 31. Sunday night, rain showers likely before 3 a.m., then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy. Low around 33.
Monday: A chance of snow showers before 7 a.m. Mostly sunny. High near 54. Monday night, partly cloudy. Low around 35.

Sunrise today: 6:43 a.m.
Sunset today: 7:17 p.m.
Length of the day: 12:34 hrs.

Town meetings
Today is the fourth Friday of the month.
WGXC suggests calling ahead to confirm time and location.

CLERMONT Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall, 1795 Route 9, Clermont (537-6868).
HUDSON Historic Preservation Committee (tentative) at 10 a.m. at City Hall, 520 Warren Street, Hudson (828-1030).

The day ahead on 90.7-FM

6 a.m.: Background Briefing with Ian Masters Inside breaking international and national news. A radio program featuring international and national news, expert guests, policy makers and critics with analysis and insight on national security, foreign and domestic policy, political, cultural and social issues. This program goes far beyond the headlines and deep under the radar to bring forward truths unheard in the American media.
7 a.m.: WGXC Morning Show Morning news, music, interviews and features.
8 a.m.: Democracy Now! hosted by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez.
9 a.m. WGXC Morning Show continues with local news, weather, interviews and events.
4 p.m.: WGXC Afternoon Show
6 p.m.: Feature Story News
Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Contact Info
Mailing: PO Box 13 Acra, NY 12405
Main Office / Acra Studio
(518) 622-2598
WGXC Office
(518) 697-7400
WGXC Hudson Studio
(518) 828-0290
WGXC Feedback
(518) 212-7509 feedback@wgxc.org
Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Studio: 5662 Route 23 Acra, NY 12405
WGXC Hudson Studio: 369 Warren St. Hudson, NY 12534