WGXC-90.7 FM

Latest Congressional election news

Sep 29, 2018 12:23 am
Inside Elections moved New York's 19th Congressional election between incumbent Republican John Faso and Democrat Antonio Delgado Sept. 28 from "Toss-Up" to "Tilt Democratic." The Fivethirtyeight.com website gives Delgado a four-in-seven chance of winning, putting his chances specifically at 57.3 percent, with Faso given a three-in-seven chance of winning, or 42.7 percent. Faso himself released his next advertisement this week, again focusing on his wife rather than his own votes in Congress. And the National Republican Congressional Committee released its third ad this week in support of Faso. Previously, the NRCC's ads have been called racist and pulled from one local radio station. This one is called "Can't Afford Delgado."

Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Contact Info
Mailing: PO Box 13 Acra, NY 12405
Main Office / Acra Studio
(518) 622-2598
WGXC Office
(518) 697-7400
WGXC Hudson Studio
(518) 828-0290
WGXC Feedback
(518) 212-7509 feedback@wgxc.org
Wave Farm / WGXC Acra Studio: 5662 Route 23 Acra, NY 12405
WGXC Hudson Studio: 369 Warren St. Hudson, NY 12534