90.7-FM in NY's Upper Hudson Valley and wgxc.org/listen everywhere
Hosted by Michelle Kaplan, simulcast from WBCR.
"Mishmash" features a wide range of eclectic music, unheard of anomalies, interviews, magic accidents, and other shenanigans. With its ever-expanding underground following beginning in 2015, "Mishmash" is an experimental, free-form radio show created by Michelle Kaplan that hosts a wide range of eclectic music, unheard-of anomalies, happy accidents, interviews, live performances, weird happenings and other shenanigans. Known for fearlessly diving into the dark recesses of the internet and the regional library catalogue, Michelle is an avid explorer and collector of music and recorded oddities of all kinds and is compelled to share her findings with any who will listen. Hosted by Michelle Kaplan, and simulcast our friends from WBCR in Great Barrington. The show airs there every week from 7-9 p.m. On WGXC, the entire show airs on the second Thursday of the month, and then the second hour of the show usually airs on WGXC on the third, fourth, and fifth Thursdays of the month, although shows are sometimes interrupted by live performances from The Avalon Lounge and other locations. But you can always hear the show on WBCR Berkshire Community Radio or stream it live worldwide at berkshireradio.org!
- New York Groove / Ace Frehley
- Dancing Gods / Silver Apples
- Chant / Mike Bobak / Andy Jons / Wilson Malone
- Ww Ii in Cincinnati / THE SHAMBLES
- Without Love / THE SERAPHIC STREET SOUNDS
- I Knew You'd Remember / Michael Yonkers
- Garden Botanum / These Trails
- Lady Onion / Nada
- 2069: A Space Oddity / U.S. 69
- Take off Your Clothes and Feel the Setting Sun / Wolfgang Dauner
- The Word / Bruce Haack