Ginger Radio Hour: Lukas Volger (Audio)
Chef and cookbook author Lukas Volger sets the table for a summer filled with veggie burgers — grilled, baked, sautéed, and fried. His impressive book "Veggie Burgers Every Which Way" has just been revised and updated. We chat about vegetables, binding agents, kitchen meditations, and more.
Host Justin Maiman, from Cairo, shares his latest inspirations on the "Ginger Radio Hour." The show features music, field recordings, performances, and interviews, primarily with people in and around the Catskill Mountains of New York live from WGXC's Acra studio.
- Sun Kissed Child / Kamasi Washington
- The World Is Mine / Alabaster DePlume
- It Must Change / ANOHNI
- coogie / Dijon
- Just Breathe / Willie Nelson
- Holy Calamity (Bear Witness II) / Handsome Boy Modeling School
- Flagey God / Bartees Strange